2

What Rules?

Posted by Allyson on 10:42 PM
Rules that would be acceptable to break with John Krasinski

Doing drugs
Having pre-marital sex
Breaking the dating range
Getting totally wasted
Speeding down the freeway
Shoplifting
Sneaking into the movies
Mooning passing cars
Calling out of work for no reason
Double parking
Going into the men's room
Jumping the check
Indecent exposure
Going to Hart Park after 10pm

There are no rules when John Krasinski is involved.

This has nothing to do with rules, I just felt like quoting Brixtnezy: "I'm pretty much not going to have sex with anyone covered in blood unless it's John Krasinski." Word.

2 Comments


hahahaha :)

hilarious!


I feel like this is almost an invasion of privacy! I might feel better about it if you spelled my name "Brixtnezy" in the post. Yes, I definitely would.

Copyright © 2009 Short Excursions Into Allyson's Mind All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes