0

Alright

Posted by Allyson on 7:10 PM
I guess I feel like writing today so I'm going to share the story of when I decided to watch The Office (new episode in 2.5 hours!). It was the fall of 2005 and I was flipping casually through my People Magazine's Sexiest Man Issue and there he was. My beautiful and talented John Krasinski. Naturally I had absolutely no idea who he was, but he was gorgeous and I really had been meaning to watch The Office. It was not much after that when I went to Target and lo and behold, The Office Season 1 was on sale for a mere $12. What a steal! I purchased it, went home and popped the disk in. The first episode was alright, nothing spectacular, I continued and episode two was BRILLIANT. I could not get enough. I watched all 6 episodes back-to-back and then promptly went onto iTunes, where I heard the episodes were being sold, and purchased all of the episodes available for season 2, which went all the way to Valentines Day I believe. I watched all of those episodes that same day. I was officially caught up and had only a minor crush on John Krasinski, more on Jim Halpert actually. I have seen every episode since. I own all three season and I still have that first picture of him from People magazine. Since then he has pretty much become my number one celebrity crush ever, even more than the Josh Hartnett phase of 2002. The End.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Short Excursions Into Allyson's Mind All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes