0

So, Pretty Much Nothing Has Happened?

Posted by Allyson on 2:31 AM
Let's see. Um, I had to scrape frost of my windshield so I could drive home from work at 2am. That was cool. I am 98% done with my Christmas shopping, and if you aren't family, expect a gift card at most, sorry, it's been a tough year and I'm still totally broke from NYC. Only three days until Christmas and when you work in retail those are pretty much the best words ever, except for two/one day[s] until Christmas and then Yesterday was Christmas. It's pretty cold outside, yeah? Hmmm, there's lots of stuff I could talk about but pretty much nothing I'd want to have publicized.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Short Excursions Into Allyson's Mind All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes