0

New York State of Mind

Posted by Allyson on 12:55 AM
New York City is waiting for me. I think of it all the time. I wait. I am excited beyond the physical. Mmm. Jake Gyllenhaal is on Conan right now. Yummy. I think it would be amazing is John Krasinski was the guest when we go. Ohhh, my John is going to be there on October 25th... Lame dash O. How amazing would that have been. I may have just died right there on the spot. New York is probably enough anyway. I was on Yahoo!Maps and looking at various restaurants around the hostel we're staying at and there is this sandwich shop nearby called Lunch Boxes Etc. that can make just about any kind of sandwich you want. We MUST go there. You've Got Mail makes me want New York. Love.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Short Excursions Into Allyson's Mind All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes