0

On Being a Voracious Reader

Posted by Allyson on 9:28 PM
I love reading. I love having a book with me everywhere and the possibilities that come with that. I like the escapism in reading a great book. I've been reading nonstop for the past few weeks. I've torn through no less than four full-length (each over 400 pages) books, several magazines (and not Cosmo, no, I'm talking The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Newsweek, heavier stuff), I read the assigned passages for my composition class right after class because I just wanted to read. Maybe my brain is going through a sponge phase? But, put something with words on it in front of me and I will read it. And then ask for more.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Short Excursions Into Allyson's Mind All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes